You can use it not only for outdoor ice and snow but also for mud and wet grass or other poor conditions, hiking, climbing, fishing, shoveling snow and other outdoor activities.
12-tooth non-slip climbing crampons
Material: high-strength manganese steel
Snowboard: GPU-AA material, resistant to wear.
Safety buckle: high-strength manganese steel, strong and durable
Toe cap: cold-resistant PA material
Bandage: Double-layer polypropylene yarn
Size: 36 45 yards adjustable (double-row hole type easy buckle adjustment)
Net weight: 900g
Outdoor climbing crampons X1 (Only one is included, no other products are included.)
Due to the camera angle and light problems, there may be chromatic aberrations from the actual product.
Due to manual measurement, there may be errors with the actual product, thank you for your understanding.
Tips for using crampons
1. Adjust to the size of the boots: The length is slightly shorter than the boots by 3~5mm, not too short or longer than the boots. When the boots are longer than the boots, it will be uncomfortable and dangerous.
2. When climbing upwards, check the condition of the crampons at any time, adjust the screws or straps for slack, and whether the quick buckles are shifted.
3. After installing the crampons, take a few steps and try them out, then tie them tightly.
4. In some snow conditions (especially in the wet and soft snowfields in the afternoon), any crampons will be blocked by snow, and the use of snowboards can increase comfort and safety.
5. When grinding crampons, use a knife to slowly grind it by hand. Do not use a grinder to grind the crampons. The steel of the crampons will change due to high temperature.
6. Do not heat the crampons, as the strength and durability of the crampons will be damaged.
7. Do not leave dirty and wet crampons in the waterproof bag.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
The size of the crampons can be adjusted. You can adjust the length of your paws based on the length of your feet.
Can be used with various sports shoes, hiking boots and alpine boots.
The crampons are made of high-density manganese steel for durability.
The ten teeth are reasonably distributed, which can increase the smoothness of walking.
Non-slip crampons are suitable for mountain climbing.