The Coleman Sundome 6 10’x10′ dome tent.
Part of the classic Sundome series from Coleman, the Sundome 6 sleeps 6 happy campers! Includes big door for simple entry/exit. The hooded fly and big rear hooded window provide great airflow and cross ventilation even in rain along with mesh vents at the roof for additional ventilation. The rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a tub base that wraps up the edges for extreme weather protection. Excellent construction and high-quality welded seams, even within the corners, to protect against a leaky floor. The coated polyester fabrics at the fly and walls are rugged and sturdy. Like every Coleman Sundome tent, it is simple to set up and take down. Other amenities include an Electrical Port, and an interior mesh storage pocket.
- Freestanding design is straightforward to set up and take down.
- 2 windows and roof vents for optimum ventilation and luxury.
- Mesh roof aids in ventilation and decreases condensation.
- Shockcorded fiberglass frame for simple set up.
- Polyester fly is sturdy and will not stretch when wet.
- 1 zippered Electrical Port to run AC power into the tent.
- 1 vented Cool Air Port for increased ventilation and luxury.
- 1 interior storage pocket.
- Simple convenient clip and continuous pole sleeve construction.
- Pin and ring pole to body connection is fast and easy.
- External guides keep the tent stable in storms and top winds.
Instructions are sewn in so they’re easy to find and tough to lose. All carry sacks and stakes included. There’s even a convenient flashlight loop in the ceiling. Fire retardant.